home about outfits diy platos contact

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

fall wish list

I had a very successful weekend shopping at Goodwill on Saturday.  

Pictures and posts to come :-)

Today I want to show you the things I have on my wish list for this fall. It can sometimes be hard to find specific things that you are looking for, while trying to be thrifty. But, you'd be amazed at what you can find when you least expect it.

the perfect chambray shirt

I have been looking for a chambray shirt for months. This is difficult to find at Goodwill because most of the chambray or "jean shirts" tend to have flower or Christmas appliqués (lol). And, if a chambray shirt becomes available at Plato's Closet, it is snatched up right away due to it's popularity.


brown oxford heels

A pair of brown oxford heels will be a must! I am thinking that a look I will like for the fall is wearing fun colored tights with dresses and skirts. These will be the perfect touch to finish off the outfit.



patterned leggings

This is probably number 1 on my list. How comfortable do those look? I just want to curl up with some hot chocolate and watch a movie on the couch :-) Again, like the chambray shirt, I think these will be harder to find at my local stomping grounds, but I will be keeping an eye out.

What's on your fall wish list?



No comments:

Post a Comment