home about outfits diy platos contact

Friday, August 24, 2012

green? grey?

Yesterday was Day 2 at the new job. Which means I'm so busy I have to take pictures in the bathroom on my breaks from training :-)


This is what information overload looks like! Ahhhhh!


I found this cardigan at Plato's Closet recently. It is the most interesting color. I LITERALLY don't know what to call it. It's not green; it's not grey...what do you call green/grey?

I have recently started tucking my shirts in lately. What are your thoughts on tucking?

Cardigan: (the Limited) Plato's Closet $12.00
*This cardigan still had the tags on it from the Limited. It was originally $49.90, so I think my $12 price tag was a steal.


I really fell in love with the feel of the fabric and the pattern.



And of course, I finished the outfit off with my favorite brown wedges. They make me super tall and fee really authoritative, which is always good in a new environment.





1 comment:

  1. congrats on the job. beautiful outfit. love love the cardi

    ReplyDelete